Why IH Services
We take our commitment to you seriously... and our CIMS certification proves it.
IH Services' certification with honors places us in the top one-half of one percent of janitorial services.
In 2007, the International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA) approached 20 leading janitorial companies and asked them to join their efforts in setting an industry standard that would elevate janitorial companies to a measurable level of excellence.
IH Services was one of those 20 companies that led the efforts to develop and adopt these standards and has been awarded the CIMS with Honors certification as well as the CIMS-Green Building with Honors for achieving a standard far beyond the basic certification.
IH Services is committed to the six quality principles of well-managed, successful janitorial.
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Stewardship and Green Building
- Quality Systems
- Human Resources
- Service Delivery
- Management Commitment
How Our CIMS and CIMS-GB Certifications Benefit You
Our certification to the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard Green Building (CIMS-GB) criteria provides a variety of benefits to our customers. Consider how we can add value through management best-practices, exemplary service, and a commitment to sustainability.
- CIMS certification identifies us as a quality, customer-focused, professional organization that should be considered for the service.
- CIMS helps our customers to distinguish between those companies that are truly professional and capable of getting the job done and those who are just talk.
- CIMS offers assurance that our management systems and processes have been assessed by an independent third party and are in compliance with the industry's preeminent standard and best-practices.
- CIMS enables us to cut costs associated with poor efficiency and service and allows us to pass along service improvements and savings to our customers.
- CIMS-GB certification illustrates our commitment to providing green and sustainable cleaning service.
- CIMS-GB enables us to assist customers in achieving points for the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance (LEED-EBOM) Green Building Rating System.
To learn more about the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard, visit www.issa.com.