We take our commitment to you seriously… and our CIMS certification proves it.
Principles of well-managed, successful janitorial.
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Stewardship and Green Building
- Quality Systems
- Human Resources
- Service Delivery
- Management Commitment
How Our CIMS and CIMS-GB Certifications Benefit You
"When we're hiring a cleaning company, we are dedicated to go out and look at as many companies as possible. If we look at 100 and 95 of them are not CIMS-certified, that's 95 bidders I can cross off my list before I go any further."
Our certification to the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard Green Building (CIMS-GB) criteria provides a variety of benefits to our customers. Consider how we can add value through management best-practices, exemplary service, and a commitment to sustainability.
- CIMS certification identifies us as a quality, customer-focused, professional organization that should be considered for the service.
- CIMS helps our customers to distinguish between those companies that are truly professional and capable of getting the job done and those who are just talk.
- CIMS offers assurance that our management systems and processes have been assessed by an independent third party and are in compliance with the industry’s preeminent standard and best-practices.
- CIMS enables us to cut costs associated with poor efficiency and service and allows us to pass along service improvements and savings to our customers.
- CIMS-GB certification illustrates our commitment to providing green and sustainable cleaning service.
- CIMS-GB enables us to assist customers in achieving points for the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance (LEED-EBOM) Green Building Rating System.
To learn more about the ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard, visit www.issa.com.